The registrations for 2022 are now openSIGN UP FOR 2022 EDITION
We know that 2021 is a transition year to what back to normal means and there could still be traveling restrictions or past edition reaces being postponed. But we are looking forward to a bright 2022. Therefore we made the process of registering to Ultra Race Romania 2022 Edition easy to access and more affordable for runners.
We are still maintaining the 2021 reduced entry fee from from 2800€ to 1900€.
To be easier to handle we’ve split the entry fee into 3 as follows:
200€ – payable at registration and non-refundable
1000€ – payable no later than December 1st, 2021
700€ – payable no later than March 1st, 2022
NEW! Full refund is accepted if withdrawal falls under these extraordinary categories: pandemic, natural disasters, war.
Full refund is entitled if requested with NO MORE THAN 3 MONTHS before the race if:
– the pandemic restrictions in Romania won’t allow us to hold the race at the date scheduled (11-19 August 2022)
or / and
– the competitors cannot travel due to their countries traveling restrictions.
or / and
– the competitors woud be put under the quarantine (in their own country or Romania) if traveling.
If withdrawal with more than 100 days before the start of the race from other reasons except the ones listed above, you are eligible for a 500 € refund.
If withdrawal with less than 100 days before the start of the race from other reasons except the ones listed above, we will not be liable to refund you any portion of the entry fee, or otherwise pay you any sum whatsoever, as stated in the Rules & Regulations art 5.4
You must send to us at email@example.com a copy of your passport and a copy of your insurance repatriation.
A Medical Certificate signed by a doctor should be downloaded using the button below and an EKG performed less than 30 days prior to the race. These documents must be signed by a GP confirming that you are eligible to take part at this endurance event. The documents, in original, dated and signed, must be presented during the medical check before the race.
Entry fee includes:
- Medical assistance for the duration of the event
- Bus transfer before: Bucharest to Brasov (host town)
- Bus transfer post-race: Brasov to Bran / Bran to Bucharest
- 3 nights of hotel accommodation (one night before and two after the event in Brasov)
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner before race, in Brasov
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners after race
- Accommodation in tents for the duration of the race
- Water at checkpoints and in campsites (hot water provided for meals)
- Finisher’s medal, Finisher’s T-shirt and race number
- 2 days of exploring the Romanian history and culture by visiting the Bran and Peles Castles and dive deep into the traditional local cuisine. It’s going to be a great opportunity for both competitors and organizers to connect with each other and share the beautiful stories of the race that will just have finished.