You must send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your passport and a copy of your insurance repatriation.
A Medical Certificate signed by a doctor should be downloaded using the button below and an EKG performed less than 30 days prior to the race. These documents must be signed by a GP confirming that you are eligible to take part at this endurance event. The documents, in original, dated and signed, must be presented during the medical check before the race.Download Now
|ULTRA RACE ROMANIA||500 € (non-refundable)||1000 €||1300 €|
|10 - 16 AUGUST 2020||Payable at registration||No later than 1st of March 2020||No later than 1st of May 2020|
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS150 € – deduction from last payment (balance) if you can bring up to two friends. The deduction is eligible for your friends too.
2500 € – group deduction – at least five friends. You may pay via bank wire transfer. Please write to us at email@example.com and we will be sending bank wire instructions CANCELLATION POLICY
If withdrawal with more than 100 days before the start of the race, you are eligible for a 800 € refund
If withdrawal with less than 100 days before the start of the race, we will not be liable to refund you any portion of the entry fee, or otherwise pay you any sum whatsoever, as stated in the Rules & Regulations art 5.4
Entry fee includes:
- Medical assistance for the duration of the event
- Bus transfer before: Bucharest to Buzau (host town)
- Bus transfer post-race: Buzau to Bran / Bran to Bucharest
- 3 nights of hotel accommodation (one night before and after the event in Buzau) + 1 night after in Bran
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner before race, in Buzau
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners after race
- Accommodation in tents for the duration of the race
- Water at checkpoints and in campsites (hot water provided for meals)
- Finisher’s medal, Finisher’s T-shirt and race number
- 2 days of exploring the Romanian history and culture by visiting the Bran and Peles Castles and dive deep into the traditional local cuisine. It’s going to be a great opportunity for both competitors and organizers to connect with each other and share the beautiful stories of the race that will just have finished.