It’s obvious that everyone’s budget is screwed up this year with more and more traveling and races being canceled or postponed. In these uncertain times for everyone, we feel the need to stand beside the running community and to come up with a solution for making such events more affordable for next year. So, we’ve decided to drop down the entry fee for 2021 edition from 2800€ to 1900€.
In addition, all the competitors who signed up for 2020 edition will receive a full refund and we leave it at their choosing if they want to come next year or have other plans for that time frame. The new entry fee will apply to them in case they decide to join.
To register for 2021, please use the sign up botton above. You should then pay the deposit of 200€ to secure your place. The balance of the entry fee is due 160 days before the event.
To be easier to handle we’ve split the entry fee into 3 as follows:
200€ – payable at registration and non-refundable
1000€ – payable no later than December 1st, 2020
700€ – payable no later than March 1st, 2021
NEW! Full refund is done if withdrawal falls under these extraordinary categories: pandemic, natural disasters, war.
If withdrawal with more than 100 days before the start of the race, you are eligible for a 500 € refund.
If withdrawal with less than 100 days before the start of the race, we will not be liable to refund you any portion of the entry fee, or otherwise pay you any sum whatsoever, as stated in the Rules & Regulations art 5.4
You must send to us at email@example.com a copy of your passport and a copy of your insurance repatriation.
A Medical Certificate signed by a doctor should be downloaded using the button below and an EKG performed less than 30 days prior to the race. These documents must be signed by a GP confirming that you are eligible to take part at this endurance event. The documents, in original, dated and signed, must be presented during the medical check before the race.
Entry fee includes:
- Medical assistance for the duration of the event
- Bus transfer before: Bucharest to Brasov (host town)
- Bus transfer post-race: Brasov to Bran / Bran to Bucharest
- 3 nights of hotel accommodation (one night before and two after the event in Brasov)
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner before race, in Brasov
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners after race
- Accommodation in tents for the duration of the race
- Water at checkpoints and in campsites (hot water provided for meals)
- Finisher’s medal, Finisher’s T-shirt and race number
- 2 days of exploring the Romanian history and culture by visiting the Bran and Peles Castles and dive deep into the traditional local cuisine. It’s going to be a great opportunity for both competitors and organizers to connect with each other and share the beautiful stories of the race that will just have finished.