BOOK YOUR SPOT. ONLY 50 PLACES AVAILABLE!
Great adventures require good planning, so we made the process of registering to Ultra Race Romania 2024 easy to access and more affordable to runners by choosing between these options:
1. Pay the registration fee 2300€ in full.
Before September 1st 2023 a discount of discount of 300€ is applied.
2. Pay a deposit of 300€ followed by an 8 monthly installments plan of 250€ each.
If withdrawal with more than 100 days before the start of the race you are eligible for a 500 € refund.
If withdrawal with less than 100 days before the start of the race we will not be liable to refund you any portion of the entry fee, or otherwise pay you any sum whatsoever, as stated in the Rules & Regulations art 5.4
You must send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your passport and a copy of your insurance repatriation.
A Medical Certificate signed by a doctor should be downloaded using the button below and an EKG performed less than 30 days prior to the race. These documents must be signed by a GP confirming that you are eligible to take part at this endurance event. The documents, in original, dated and signed, must be presented during the medical check before the race.
Entry fee includes:
- A fully branded multi day Raidlight Revolutiv 24L backpack to accompany your adventure in Romania.
- 3 nights of hotel accommodation (one night before at Hecas Villas near Buzau and two after the event in Brasov)
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner before race at Hecas Villas, near Buzau
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners after race
- Medical assistance for the duration of the event
- Bus transfer before: Bucharest to Hecas Villas, near Buzau.
- Bus transfer post-race: Brasov / Sinaia to Bran / Bran to Bucharest
- Accommodation in tents for the duration of the race
- Water at checkpoints and in campsites (hot water provided for meals)
- Live tracking using SPOT GEN4 satellite trackers
- Finisher’s medal, Finisher’s T-shirt and customized BIB number
- 2 days trip after the race – exploring the Romanian history and culture by visiting the Bran and Peles Castles and dive deep into the traditional local cuisine. It’s going to be a great opportunity for both competitors and organizers to connect with each other and share the beautiful stories of the race that will just have finished.